Professor, Deputy Dean of the Graduate School of Business in the National Research University – Higher School of Economics, Chairman of the Board of Directors JSC “Russian Venture Company”
Position: Professor, Deputy Dean of the Graduate School of Business in the National Research University – Higher School of Economics.
Chairman of the Board of Directors JSC “Russian Venture Company”.
Board of Directors member, Chair of the Strategy Committee JSC “ International Airport Sheremetievo”.
Board of Directors member, Chair of the Strategy Committee JSC “United Grain Company”.
Board of Directors member “RosselhozBank”.
Board of Directors member JSC “Transcontainer”.
Vice Chairman of the Board “Center for Entrepreneurship”.
Ex-adviser to the Head of Federal Agency for Atomic Energy, Ex-Deputy Minister for Railways of the Russian Federation Government.
Key areas of professional experience:
– Project management, restructuring and privatization of the natural monopolies
– Business Process Redesign
– Implementation of the change management process
– Strategy development
– System analysis
– Risk management
– Business process optimization
– Anty-crisis program development and crisis management
– Corporate governance.
Ms. A. G. Belova has many years’ practical business and governmental experience, including the following:
• Governmental service at the Government of the Russian Federation
– Deputy Minister, Ministry of Railway Transport of the Russian Federation.
– Member of the Commission of the Government of the Russian Federation for the railway transport structural reform.
– Co-chairman of Governmental Central Inventory Commission for making inventory of property of the federal railway transport, and preparing the assets for privatization.
– Adviser to the head of the Federal Agency for Atomic Energy.
– Head of industry commission on developing and restructuring nuclear power complex of the Federal Agency of the Russian Federation for Atomic Energy.
• In large-size public joint-stock companies
– Vice-chairman of the executive Board, Vice-president for corporate management, restructuring, and information technologies of JSC “Rossiyskiye Zheleznye Dorogi (Russian Railroads)”.
– First Deputy General Director of JSC “Techsnabexport”.
– Vice-CEO – strategy, corporate development and integration Joint Stock Company “Siberian Coal Energy Company” (SUEK).
– CEO Center of new and innovation technologies SUEK.
• Management of Boards of Directors for joint-stock companies
– Member of the Board of Directors, Chairperson of Strategy Committee for JSC “Mezhdunarodnyi Aeroport Sheremetevo”.
– Member of the Board of Directors, Chairperson of Strategy Committee for JSC “Russian Venture Company”.
– Member of Advisory Board of JSC “RosselkhosBank”.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors “Carbon Chemistry Innovation”.
– Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors “Center for Enterprenurship”.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors “GlavEnergoSbiyt”.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors for JSC “ELTEZA”.
– Vice-chairman of the Board of Directors for JSC “Zheldoripoteka”.
– Chairman of the Board of Directors for JSC “SUEK-Krasnoyarsk”.
• Management of International Consultancy business
– Head of representative office of Booz Allen and Hamilton in Russia, Regional Director responsible for Russia and CIS for Booz Allen and Hamilton.
• Executive activities in an international public organization
– Member of the Board of Directors, deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors for American Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Russia.
– Member of the European Strategy Advisory Board (EMEA) for Intel.
– Board Member for the US Russia Fund (USRF).
Membership in professional societies:
• Member of Governmental Commission for Technological Development at Presidium of the State Presidential Council on economy modernization and innovation development of Russia.
• Member of the working group under the Presidential economic Council.
• Member of Advisory Expert Council of Federal Agency of State Property.
• Honorable President of non-commercial partnership “Committee 20”.
• Member of Governmental Expert Council for Corporate Governance.
• Member of National List of professional corporate directors (since 2003).
• Co-chairman of National Competitiveness Public Council (since 2003).
More than 50 papers and articles in business and professional journals on the subjects of macroeconomics, risk forecast, strategy, corporate governance, monopoly restructuring, business process reengineering and optimization.